Users shall not utilize the Site or the Services in connection with any transaction that is illegal or involves any illegal items or is for any illegal purpose.
HostinBridge, in its sole discretion, may refuse to complete any transaction that HostinBridge has reason to believe is unauthorized or may violate any law, rule, or regulation.
In addition, if any transaction cannot be completed for any reason, including cancellation by HostinBridge for any reason, HostinBridge will notify each User in such transaction by e-mail, to the e-mail address each has provided on the Site.
You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Services. In connection with your use of the Site, you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
• breach or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, agreements with third-parties, third-party rights, or our Terms;
• use the Site or Collective Content for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms or in a manner that falsely implies endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation with HostinBridge;
• copy, store or otherwise access or use any information, including personally identifiable information about any other User, contained on the Site in any way that is inconsistent with HostinBridge’s Terms of Services or otherwise violates the privacy rights of Users or third parties;
• use the Site in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial messages ("spam");
• use the Site with the intention to circumvent any Service Fees or for any other reason;
• request, accept, or make any payment for Property outside of the Site. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree that you: (i) would be in breach of these Terms; (ii) accept all risks and responsibility for such payment, and (iii) hold HostinBridge harmless from any liability for such payment;
• discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, tribe, origin, religion, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or age, or otherwise engage in any abusive or disruptive behaviour;
• use, display, mirror or frame the HostinBridge platform or Collective Content, or any individual element within the HostinBridge platform, HostinBridge’s name, any HostinBridge’s trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the HostinBridge platform, without HostinBridge’s express written consent;
• dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the HostinBridge brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of Collective Content, registering and/or using HostinBridge or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to HostinBridge domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or Collective Content;
• use any robots, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the HostinBridge platform for any purpose;
• avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by HostinBridge or any of HostinBridge’s providers or any other third party to protect the HostinBridge platform;
• attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the HostinBridge platform;
• take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the HostinBridge platform;
• violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
You acknowledge that HostinBridge has no obligation to monitor the access to or use of the Site by any User or to review, disable access to, or edit any User Content, but has the right to do so too (i) operate, secure and improve the Site (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes); (ii) ensure Users’ compliance with these Terms; (iii) comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, law enforcement or other administrative agency or governmental body; (iv) respond to User Content that it determines is harmful or objectionable, or (v) as otherwise set forth in these Terms. Users agree to cooperate with and assist HostinBridge in good faith and to provide HostinBridge with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by HostinBridge with respect to any investigation undertaken by HostinBridge or a representative of HostinBridge regarding the use or abuse of the HostinBridge platform.
If you feel that any User you interact with, whether online or in-person, is acting or has acted inappropriately, including but not limited to anyone who (i) engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behaviour, (ii) you suspect of stealing from you, or (iii) engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to HostinBridge by contacting us with your police station and report number (if available); provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law (if any) or cause us to incur any liability to you.
The use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of another's copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information required. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared servers include:
o IRC Scripts/Bots
o Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
o Pirated Software/Warez
o Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
o AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
o IP Scanners
o Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
o Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts o Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
o File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to RapidShare)
o Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
o Escrow/Bank Debentures
o High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
o Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
o Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
o Prime Banks Programs
o Lottery/Gambling Sites
o Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
o Sites promoting illegal activities
o Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content for which you don't hold usage or distribution rights
o Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
o Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com) and activities of any kind.
o Mailer Pro
o Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
o Tell A Friend Scripts
o File upload, sharing, archive, backup, mirroring or distribution services
o Website-primarily created to distribute large documents, images, videos or drive traffic to other sites.
o Heavy websites that may over-utilize bandwidth or resources (RAM, CPU, etc)
o Torrent software
o Network Daemons
o Abusive scripts, processes
o Adult Thumbnail Galleries / Banner Exchanges
HostinBridge services, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. HostinBridge systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. Use of HostinBridge system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
o Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control must be with expressed written consent from the third party. HostinBridge may, at its discretion, request and require documentation to prove access to a third party network or system is authorized.
o We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
o Any violation as stated above may result in the suspension or termination of your services with or without notice. All abuse issues must be dealt with via trouble ticket/email and will have a response within 48 hours.
o Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Direct customers: Your services will be terminated with or without notice
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.